Customer Service RepresentativeBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
For our fast growing Food & Feed business unit we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated customer service colleagues to join our team.
The Food & Feed unit focusses on strategic semi-finished product groups such as starch/proteins, dry dairy products, sugar and food & feed dry ingredients for whom we provide logistic and semi-industrial services.
- Responsible for multiple customers
- Processing of orders/documents and questions from your customer
- Administrative processing and follow-up in our WMS system
- Timely and clear communication with your customers through the telephone, mail or face to face.
- Align with operations on the progress of the orders
- Send complaints/claims to the HSEQ department and support the investigation
As CSR you are the link between your customer, the account manager, operations and HSEQ, brief a crucial role to support the growth of our unit as well as keeping our customers satisfied.
- Minimum bachelors diploma/A2-diploma and/or relevant working experience
- Knowledge of the Plato WMS-system is a plus
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Good communication skills both towards the customers as towards the internal organization
- Customer friendly; building sustainable customer relationship
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Capable to work independently but also as part of a team
- Able to set the right priorities
- “Problem Solver” attitude
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with lots of variety
- An attractive salary package