Assistant Teamleader Customer ServiceBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
The Food & Feed unit focuses on strategic semi-finished product groups such as starch/proteins, dry dairy products, sugar and food & feed dry ingredients for whom we provide logistic and semi-industrial services.
For our fast growing Food & Feed business unit we are looking for a driven and communicative Assistant Teamleader to join our Customer Service team!
As Assistant Teamleader you enjoy taking ownership and responsibility.
What makes this position really attractive? The diversity!
You manage your own customer portfolio from A to Z. You will learn the ins and outs of our processes and logistics flow in no time. On the other hand you are willing to go “the extra mile” and support the Customer Service Teamleader to solve the daily challenges and to guarantee a smooth administrative flow.
Are you passionate about people, customers and services? Then you are the Assistant Teamleader we are looking for!
- You have experience in and knowledge of logistics processes. You are familiar with inbound and/or outbound shipments, customs formalities, ADR, etc
- You have great communication skills and a customer-oriented attitude.
- You are interested in motivating team members in order to optimize workplace productivity, boost team spirit and promote professional growth.
- You are hands-on and an independent problem solver who is known for taking initiatives and responsibility.
- Even though you work great independently, you are a team player as well.
- You remain calm under all circumstances and always keep focus on the bigger picture.
- Your helicopter view and analytical skills help you to create ideas of how internal work processes can be optimized and run more efficiently.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Dutch and English, ideally French.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company that’s part of a large and stable group, with a no-nonsense culture.
- An employer that encourages initiative and appreciates ideas from every layer of the organization
- A job with impact, where you can make a difference, contribute to safe nutrition for the whole of society.
- The opportunity to develop and grow within the CS Team