HSEQ team memberBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
For our fast growing Food & Feed business unit we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated HSEQ colleague to join our team.
The Food & Feed unit focusses on strategic semi-finished product groups such as starch/proteins, dry dairy products, sugar and food & feed dry ingredients for whom we provide logistic and semi-industrial services.
• Overall coordination and providing training of the quality, safety and environmental policy within the business unit
• Create and maintain a dynamic risk management system in order to detect potential risks including preventive measures
• Follow-up of the legislation concerning safety, environment and food safety
• Monthly audit of all departments focusing on quality, safety and environment including writing a summary report actions to team
• Management of disaster plan (intervention teams, organize exercises (internal and together with the fire brigade)
• Actively participating in audits is required
• Execute internal HSEQ audits with the business unit
• Organize and participate in various internal and external meetings
• SPOC for customers, auditors, inspection bodies and the government
• Follow-up and investigation of accidents and incidents
• Contribute to the (food)safety awareness on the work floor
As a HSEQ team member, you are the guardian of our quality, safety and environmental policy.
You are the police of our unit; you have the ability to stop unsafe, not food safe handlings.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Good communication skills both towards the customers as towards the internal organization
- Capable to work independently but also as part of a team
- Knowledge of the applicable laws and regulations concerning (food)safety and quality
- Knowledge of ISO22000, ISO9001, ISO 18001, PAS 22
- Knowledge HACCP and auto control
- In possession of certificate prevention advisor level II or III
- Able to provide training and motivate people to change their behavior
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with lots of variety
- An attractive salary package