HSEQ Traineeship Project: Creating safety Excellence for Food & FeedBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
For our fast growing Food & Feed business unit we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated HSEQ trainee to join our team.
The Food & Feed unit focusses on strategic semi-finished product groups such as starch/proteins, dry dairy products, sugar and food & feed dry ingredients for whom we provide logistic and semi-industrial services.
For our Food & Feed unit we are reviewing our full quality and (food) safety policy.
Specifically for safety, we have conducted a survey in order to have an understanding on
A) how the current safety policy is known and
B) how the safety policy is experienced on the floor
Based on the outcome of the survey we have decided to initiate a project “Creating safety Excellence for Food & Feed”. The goal of the project is to redefine the safety policy and standard for our unit. This concerns procedures but also a clear approach on very practical matters as defining a standard on how to inform people entering in an operation which PPM’s need to be taken.
As part of the project, you will:
• Define the objective/goal of the project
• Create a project team with members from different departments and locations
• Analyze the AS IS
• Define the policy and implementation plan (actions, responsible, timing, etc.)
• Define a control plan to ensure the newly installed policy and standard are maintained
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Good communication skills both towards the customers as towards the internal organization
- Capable to work independently but also as part of a team
- Knowledge of the applicable laws and regulations concerning (food)safety and quality
- Knowledge of ISO22000, ISO9001, ISO 18001, PAS 22
- Knowledge HACCP and auto control
- In possession of certificate prevention advisor level II or III
- Able to work on a project management and structured basis
- Hands on mentality
- You go for it!
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with lots of variety
- An attractive salary package