Management TraineeBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
For our fast growing Food & Feed business unit we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated customer service colleague to join our team.
The Food & Feed unit focusses on strategic semi-finished product groups such as starch/proteins, dry dairy products, sugar and food & feed dry ingredients for whom we provide logistic and semi-industrial services.
During a 2-year period, you will follow an intensive training throughout different departments of our unit. The traineeship starts with an operational training in order to understand and learn the basic logistic concepts such as packaging (un)loading, debagging and decanting. Afterwards the traineeship will guide you through departments such as customer service, commerce, HSEQ or technical service.
Throughout the traineeship your leadership, problem solving and persistency skills will be tested and evaluated.
After a successful termination of the traineeship, you will be assigned a position with our unit.
- Master or bachelor degree in business administration, applied economics, international commercial or logistic studies
- Good language skills: Dutch, French & English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality: problem solver, high work ethos and willingness to start from the floor
- Capable to work independently but also as part of a team; building winning teams
- Analysis and judgement
- Eager to learn; engagement
- Driving for results
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package