Talent ManagerBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
The Food & Feed unit focusses on strategic semi-finished product groups such as starch/proteins, dry dairy products, sugar and food & feed dry ingredients for whom we provide logistic and semi-industrial services.
For our fast growing Food & Feed business unit we are looking for a driven and communicative colleague to join our team as Training Coordinator.
A passion for people? Great organisational skills? A real bridge builder?
If you answered “yes” 3 times, then you are the candidate we are looking for in our search for a Talent Manager at Katoen Natie Food & Feed (Kallo).
As a generalist, your people skills will come in handy, as well as your strategic vision on HR. Recruiting, motivating and developing talent is your cup of tea!
You think strategically and further develop and implement HR policies within the organisation. You keep improving HR processes within the field of recruitment, competence management, career development and retention. Futhermore, you are the main driving force behind the entire recruitment process, from forging great bonds with our partners to interviewing and presenting candidates.
You are the end responsible for a correct and efficient personnel administration and payroll, together with the Payroll & HR Administrator who you will be responsible for.
Lastly, you are part of the management team and support the supervisors and management within the company in all things regarding people and personnel management. You report to the Business Unit Manager.
- You are in possession of a degree in HR, Business Management or an otherwise relevant field
- You have a relevant experience as an HR-responsible. Experience in logistics or production environments is a plus
- You are a hands-on, solution-focused multitasker with a good sense of priorities
- You're a fluent communicator and motivator, adapting your style to your conversational partner
- You have great Dutch and English language skills
- An crucial job in a leading dynamic company that is part of a large and stable group, with a no-nonsense culture.
- An employer that encourages initiative and appreciates ideas from every layer of the organization.
- A job with impact, where you can make a difference, contribute to safe nutrition for the whole of society.